Welcome to the Leadership Team page!
It is truly an exciting time for the nursing profession. This is probably the most important work we’ve taken on – transformation of healthcare. You are part of history in the making!
Co-Leads are Jeaniffr Snide MSN, RN – Crete Area Medical Center and Michelle Johnson, PhD, RN, Associate Professor at Bryan College of Health Sciences.
2017 Leadership Team Strategic Plan
- Mentor/mentee work
- Michelle Johnson publication on the lived experiences of mentor/mentee dyads
- Seek 16 mentor mentee pairs for 2017
- Push recently developed Mentorship Guideline
- Continue biennial 40 U 40/Leadership conferences – next 2018
- Promote leadership development with annual Fall Leadership Conference – Nov 3, 2017 Omaha
- Identify/seek nurses serving on boards. Direct them to NAC’s director and to the national Nurses on Boards Coalition nursesonboardscoalition.org whose goal is to get 10K nurses on boards by 2020
- Collaborate with other professional nursing orgs like NONL, STTI, NNA, NANDD, CFN, and more
- Follow NAC on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NAC4Nursing/ , Twitter @NAC4Nursing and on our website neactioncoalition.org
- Promote community/corporate partnerships-members are an integral part of seeking funding through their work, professional, and collegial organizations/contacts. Funding need is $120K/year.
- Diversity work – Diverse nursing organizations report at most meetings. Push out Diversity Toolkit http://neactioncoalition.org/diversity-toolkit-contents/to your organization and local middle schools and high schools.
The Leadership Team meets the second Tuesday of even months from 11:45am – 12:30 pm CST. Please contact the director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.